The management of UNIS COMPUTERS, a.s. fully agrees with the ISO international standard criteria and selected TQM elements in the quality management system area and announces the following quality policy and strategic objectives:
- Gain a dominant position in the information systems market for transport and logistics companies,
- Gain market share in MIS (BI),
- Increase the ICT infrastructure market share,
- Increase the share of services and ICT infrastructure comprehensive solution supplies,
- Break into the information systems market in Slovakia and prospectively in Poland and other European countries,
- Continuous improvement of services, environmental protection, and pollution prevention,
- Ensure the continuous qualification improvement of all workers,
- Customer satisfaction, meaning active client approach, courtesy and attentiveness, fulfilment of all agreements,
- Employee satisfaction.
In line with our strategic goals, the most important criterion for us is meeting the needs of our clients, as well as meeting the expectations of other stakeholders. We strive to ensure that each of our supplies turns into a referral for future cooperation with us. We want to provide our clients with confidence that the products and services provided are of the required quality and that the product's price meets their expectations.
A basic condition of the aforementioned objectives rests in identifying aspects that affect our Company, identifying and analysing risks, constant improvement, compliance with legal and other regulations, maintaining high and stable quality of work at all the levels and at all the stages of order handling, and constantly increasing the expertise of all our employees in the professional and quality areas.
The quality policy is binding for all employees. UNIS COMPUTERS management provides effective assistance and training wherever there is a need to ensure this policy.
With regard to the openness of UNIS COMPUTERS to all its partners, the quality policy is published on the Company's website.