TRAINING ROOM RENTAL OFFER
The training room is located in the UNIS COMPUTERS, a.s. building at Jundrovská 31, 624 00 Brno.
The room was built under project number: CZ.1.03/5.2.00/12.00724 with support from the European Regional Development Fund – the OPPI programme, during 2012-2013.
The training room, which is designed for 20 participants,.is equipped with modern presentation and training technology.
The equipment includes:
- Interactive board controlled by a pen with a data projector
- Flipchart (pad and markers)
- 20 seats for participants; tables are fitted with 230 V outlets
- 20 workstations – HP Thin Client with a mouse and a keyboard (VMware Client, MS Office)
- 1 PC for an instructor with LCD, a keyboard, and a mouse, connected to the interactive board and data projector; it is possible to connect your own notebook
- Multifunctional colour copying, scanning, and printing equipment
- Internet access
- Own facilities to prepare refreshments (an electric kettle, coffee-maker, dishes)
- Cassette air conditioning
- Blinds for room darkening
Upon request, refreshments (coffee, tea, water) can be arranged, or you can book a lunch in the nearby restaurant.
The building's surroundings provide ample parking spaces for participants' cars. The building is wheelchair accessible and equipped with a lift.
We offer room rental, including the listed equipment, on business days under the following conditions:
CZK 300/h (minimum of 4 hours in one business day)
CZK 2,000/day (8 a.m. – 4 p.m. on a business day)
CZK 400/h (for every hour outside of the 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. business hours on business days)
CZK 450/h to cover the technician’s labour (if above-standard preparation of IT equipment is necessary)
The rental price does not include refreshments, training aids (pads, pencils), or other services arranged in advance.
We accept room rental orders in writing via e-mail after a prior telephone reservation.
Secretariat of UNIS COMPUTERS, a.s., phone No.: 544-528-301 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org